Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Despicable Me

It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!

Seriously.

This 3D animated film is not out in Malaysia yet but it will be soon! The 3D version will be screening on the 8th of July 2010.

The reason I blog about this 3D animation even before I see it, is simply because I LOVE it so much! It’s been awhile since I got so excited about an animated film just by watching the trailer. The last one was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. And I am sure this would be a great one. Well, at least for me :)

It has all the elements that I like in a cartoon. A villain that is not really a villain (a nice bad guy), cute kids and of course, SUPER cute sidekicks. The minions are SUPER, SUPER CUTE! I mean they are REALLY, REALLY cute! You get what I mean.

The 1st trailer for this film was out on the 14th July 2009 and a few followed after that. You can check them out on Youtube. I especially like the one with the minions in ‘The Biggest Loser’. Catch all the trailers and have a good laugh. Visit the website too. Pretty nice.

IT’S SO FLUFFY!

0 comments: