Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pump it!


Ok, ok, my muscle man does not look like this :p
Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds *drools*

It happened again. Actually, it has been happening almost EVERY single time I am at the petrol station since I injured my wrist. I was unable to remove the car petrol cap when I wanted to pump petrol. I had to do what I do not like- be a damsel in distress and ask for help.

Do not get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong in asking for help except when removing a cap seems like such a small matter and every other girl at the petrol station do not seem to have a problem doing it themselves. It makes you look weird. REALLY weird.

I looked around for my ‘muscle man’ but this time; no pump attendant was in sight. So I went to the counter instead. The man looked irritated and asked if I tried using both hands.


“Do I look like an idiot to you, you idiot?” I shouted.

“I am so sorry, ma’am. I am the idiot. I come help you now!” answered the apologetic idiot.


Well, that DIDN’T happen.

I explained the cap was on too tight and I have an injured wrist (no explanation would have been needed if I still had my wrist protector on). STILL, he would not move his butt! So, I kind of ordered him to come and walked off without waiting for his answer.

Guess what, it was the customer who was paying at the counter that came to my aid!

He opened the cap and went on to pump the petrol for me. I told him I can do that myself but he said it was ok. After it was done, he left saying "Thank you" and in a silly automated reaction, I answered "You're welcome".

Thank you ‘muscle man’, you made my day ^^


2 comments:

harch said...

I'm so sorry, ma'am. I'm the idiot. I come read your blog now!

:)

Klieo Lee said...

Lol!(*^^*)